Dienstag, 10. Dezember 2013

une nouvelle couleur est noire

It's getting colder and colder. A few days later we will have snow everywhere. Seems like the weather affects my style since I wear a lot of black clothes this winter. Actually, I'm a person who really likes to wear white and pastel colours. These colours fits to the summer but also to the winter period. But style is also a matter of mood. I don't want to say that I'm sad or depressed. No, guys, really no. There are always bad situations in our lives, no matter if it's summer or winter. Some say that winter makes people depressed but I do not agree with that. If you consider the great christmas time, all the lights, smell of cookies and gingerbread and of course the white, pure snow how can somebody don't like these. Would you really reject winter? I think no, right?

I get my fashion inspiration through different sources like pictures, articles but also fashion shows. But what most influences me are pictures which I often find on tumblr since I follow almost hundreds of blogs.
I really like the combination of only black pieces. It really looks elegant. And of course, you can pick one piece in a different colour in order to creat an 'eye-catcher'. I prefer nail polish coloured in yellow, orange but also green and blue. A strong eye-catcher would be a bag or even bright sneakers. So its really depends on you.


 I was in a DIY superstore with my good friend. You can find inspiration everywhere. And in my opinion, the location seems to be good chosen. It was a spontaneous decision and I definitely do not regret it. It was fun and I had a great time. 
What you can see next to me is a magazine. I really like reading magazines, especially Vogue, Elle and Glamour. Vogue, Glamour, GQ, Myself and AD collaborated to create the magazine Quintessence which is fantastic. 



All photos are taken by her : http://thehazehasascended.blogspot.de/ Check out her blog! Her passion is music as you will see.
Next post will come soon. I really have to work on the videos which I recorded at the AM concert. I have some difficulties with them. But I surely want to post some videos, in that case I have to find a resolution.






Christmas is on the way. So be prepared for the loveliest days of the year.

xoxo, cloverleaf


1 Kommentar: